Marketing Updates 🚀
Top 5 Updates of the Week ↗️
- Facebook launches 90 secs reels, memory prompts for reels & more . (Meta)
- Tiktok earned $205 million more than Meta, Twitter, Snap combined on in-app purchases. (Check)
- Snapchat’s AI Bot integration with ChatGPT is here. (TV)
- Pinterest is testing a premium Ad Format with an schedule. (SEL)
- Twitter’s Previous CEO launched a new decentralised Version of Twitter. (giz)
- Google updated its Ad Policy with major changes. (News)
- Google Adds 3 new changes to Google Ads dashboard. (SEL)
- Google provides new update on FLEDGE that might be a relief for SEOs & PPCs. (SEJ)
- Google introduces AI-powered search Ads. (Post)
- Google local posts updates & test interfaces. (Blog)
- Google launched 2 new asset creation & customer acquisition tools. (SEL)
- Tiktok launched “Sound for Business” feature to make music more accessible to marketers & SMMs. (News)
- Tiktok users soon might have the ability to download videos without watermark. (Matt)
- The case of Tiktok getting banned In US gets stronger with new bill. (Reuters)
- Tiktok launches new Limits for Children users on platform with 60-minute limit per day. (Room)
- Canada is now the next country to ban Tiktok from all government devices. (Blog)
- Instagram starts testing its age verification feature tools in more countries. (TC)
- Instagram features that have possibilities of being launched later this year. (DIW)
- Meta shares how Integration of AI in Ad targeting is resulting in more ROAS for Marketers. (Here)
- Meta funded a new tool to remove explicit images of minors from FB & IG faster. (Insider)
- Meta slashes prices of VR Headsets. (Blog)
- Meta announces $29M grant to 565 news outlets. (DIW)
- Meta is going big on AI again, introduced a new large language model LLaMA. (Read)
- Twitter Blue Expands to 20 more countries. (mashable)
- Twitter layed off another 200 employees last Sunday. (News)
- Twitter updated its violent content policies. (Update)
- Twitter Blue’s Head Esther Crawford leaves twitter. (TV)
- Youtube’s New CEO Neal shared his insights about future of Youtube & AI. (blog)
- Youtube’s help forum announces big changes to the Forums. (TB)
- Creators share how much revenue they made from First month of Youtube Shorts monetisation. (TB)
- LinkedIn launches collaborative articles for users to be more engaging & share insights. (Blog)
- LinkedIn provides new segmentation options for its company engagement report. (Blog)
- LinkedIn introduced 5 new features to Sales navigator to sell better. (News)
- LinkedIn adds more Ad targeting criteria & new tips for B2C campaigns. (SMT)
- LinkedIn added new features to help job seekers. (Blog)
- Snapchat will now let you pause your Snap Streaks. (TC)
- Reddit launches the ability to search comments within a post. (PR)
- Dentsu strikes up Pinterest partnership in the UK. (Read (€))
- Pinterest’s Shuffle Apps Access expanded to 9 new countries. (Blog)
- BeReal shares that they have no vision of Advertising & partnering with brands. (Reddit)
- Bing Webmasters tool adding Bing Chat & Index coverage reporting. (seroundtable)
- Brave search adds Summarize AI feature. (Read)
- Sam’s club adds retargeting ads to retail media network. (MD)
- OpenAI launches API for ChatPT & its whisper speech-to-text tech. (TV)
- Jellysmack gets in the fast lane with Roku partnership. (TB)
- 66% consumers want fewer marketing messages. (Report)
- Philadelphia and Ritz crackers launch brand partnership for billboards. (Thedrum)
- 6 March: National Dentist’s Day / National Oreo Day / World Sustainable Energy Day.
- 7 March: Alexander Graham Bell Day / National Sportmanship Day / Plant Power Day / Share a post about sports or nature.
- 8 March: World Maths Day / International Women’s Day / Holi (Festival of colors)
- 9 March : World Kidney Day / Panic day / National Popcorn lover’s Day
- 10 March : International day of awesomeness / National Mario Day / British Science Week.
- 11 March: World Plumbing Day / Frankenstein Day / National Genealogy Day / Share your favourite household work.
- 12 March: International Fanny Pack Day / The Academy Awards / National Girl Scout’s Day / Share a story about your favourite movie about your Industry.
SaaS Finds of the Week
- Marchex - A conversion intelligence tool for marketing teams.
- Climb TV - A platform to help you get started with CTV Advertising.
- Multiplier - A Pharma Marketing Platform.
- Automated Insights - A content marketing tool to gather insights from data at it’s best.
- Sitecore- A CMS for SaaS and Startups.
Marketing Resources of the Week ⚗️
- Meta : The platform published a 50-page Cultural Trends Report 2023.
- SEO: Seroundtable’s Monthly Webmasters Report is out!
- CMO: A Recent survey of CMOs reveal their insights on ChatGPT & AI.
- Consumer: A free report on how brands & consumers are listening to each other & what are the barriers.
- B2B : How Changes in B2B decision-making are impacting marketing.
Best Posts from r/marketingcurated
We crossed 4,000 members this week & had a post reach almost 90% of members. If you haven’t joined, You can here!
2. How to Adapt Your Marketing Strategy to your Advantages
3. My favourite websites to get stock footage for IG reels
4. 5 ways of acquiring users for startups & SaaS
5. Best Influencer marketing Insights from Research
P.S: Here’s How I can help you in few other ways!
1) Crafting your social Media Strategy (Availability from April)
I’m accepting Clients for social strategy work soon. If you are looking to get better at Social in Q2. You can reach out in the meantime!
If you are struggling with social media and marketing for your business or you are a newbie in social media marketing. You can book a 43-minute session with me!
Reach 10,000+ marketers who read my weekly posts & emails (Open rate: 50%+). If you have something my audience might find relevant. You can reach out!
4) Quick Questions
I’m always open to answer quick questions regarding marketing & social media. Never be afraid to reach out to me through email or my social media DMs.
If any of the offers above interest you. Feel free to reply to this email & talk about it!
How was the newsletter this week?
If you liked it, consider sharing the newsletter to your team and friends to help them keep up with marketing!
I will see you next week!